1. Kng, S.L., Veloo, K., , Kng, S.L., Veloo, K., . Future direction for ageing policy in Asia.. International Institute on Ageing, (UN-Malta) Commission on Population & UNFPA., 1995.
2. Alamanos, Y., Tsaman, , Alamanos, Y., Tsaman, . "Working at the loom and musculoskeletal disorder in a female population of Crete, Greece." Scandinavian Journal of Social Medicine. vol. 20(3): 171-5, September 1993
3. Abasolo, F.D., . Attitudes towards the elderly : Philippine experience. In Espino JM Ministry to the aging in changing Asian family values.. Makati: Pastoral Care Foundation, 1989. 43-97.
4. Applewhite, S.L., . "Curanderismo : demystifying the health belief and practices of elderly Mexican American." Health & Social Work. vol. 20(4): 247-53, November 1995
5. Domingo, L.J., Feran, , Domingo, L.J., Feran, . Socioeconomic consequences of the ageing population, Asian Population Monograrph.. Manila: Raya Media Printing., 1990.
6. Nugegoda, D.B., Bala, , Nugegoda, D.B., Bala, . "Health & social status of an elderly urban population in Sri Lanka." Social Scienc and Medicine. vol. 40(4): 437-42, February 1995